Austria & Hungary tell the EU & UN to shove it, will Not betray Israel for Hamas

You Might Like
You Might Like
onclick="javascript:window.open(this.href,'', 'menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,height=600,width=600');return false;">Facebook
title="Share by Email"> title="Send via WhatsApp!" data-action="share/whatsapp/share"> onclick="javascript:window.open(this.href,'', 'menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,height=600,width=600');return false;">GAB onclick="javascript:window.open(this.href,'', 'menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,height=600,width=600');return false;">MEWE
France, Germany, Belgium and other anti-Semitic countries and members of the EU are outraged as Austria and Hungary vow to thwart any attempt by the EU and the UN to impose sanctions on Israel for refusing to surrender to terrorists of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and PA and ethnically cleanse Jews from Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem in order to establish Muslim state "free of Jews" named Palestine.
In his first call with Israeli Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi the Hungarian foreign minister Péter Szijjártó said his country “will continue to stand up for Israel in the European Union, United Nations and the International Criminal Court and refrain from supporting statements that condemn Israel in both the EU and the UN".
The call came less than a week after Hungary and Austria were the only two EU member states to oppose threatening sanctions if Israel moves forward applying Trump's peace plan to guarantee its legitimate right to defend itself and its citizens in Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem.
The Trump administration’s peace plan allows Israel to apply sovereignty to 30% of Judea, Samaria. The rest of the territories (70%) will allow the Muslims who call themselves Palestinians to establish a Muslim state while hoping it will not become a terrorist state like Gaza.
The Arabs of course reject Trump administration’s peace plan, which does not allow them to flood Israel with millions of Arabs immigrants who call themselves Palestinians and define themselves as “refugees."
The only countries in the European Union who want peace in the Middle East are Austria and Hungary. While the rest of EU members including Germany, France, Belgium and Sweden, simply want Israel to surrender to Islamic terrorist organizations that form the Palestinian leadership.
Left-wing European leaders like Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron want the "Palestinians" to be part of the negotiation but really what does that mean? Who should Israel negotiate with?
Hamas that wants to carry out genocide of Jews or the PA that pays salaries to terrorists for killing Jews.
It's like asking Jews to negotiate with Hitler and Nazi Germany over the right of Jews to live & exist in their own home.
If you want to hear the "Best Pro-Israel Argument You Will Ever Hear" please watch and share the video below by Caroline Glick.
After Israel was forced to defend its existence ׁ(The Six-Day War in 1967) against the armies of 5 Arab states and conquered Judea and Samaria from Jordan, the Arab world in cooperation with the UN ruled that Jews are not allowed to live in these territories despite the fact that Jews lived there for thousands of years and were deported by Jordan and the Arabs who carried out systematic ethnic cleansing of Jews (Hebron massacre and the Islamization of East Jerusalem under Jordanian occupation).
Yes, you read that right, the international community supports the ethnic cleansing of Jews from Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem (the historic Holy Land).
Western leaders not only support the ethnic cleansing of Jews from Judea and Samaria, but also fund the Palestinian Authority (PA), which has a long-standing policy of paying salaries to terrorists for killing Jews. According to the Israeli NGO Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), “the PA has admitted to spending no less than 517.4 million shekels ($149.7 million/€136 million) paying salaries to terrorist prisoners and released prisoners in 2019.” In other words, every cent donated to the Palestinians by Western countries (such as Britain, France and Germany) is used to promote & glorify the murder of Jews. Knowing this information, please leave a comment below: Do leaders of Western countries who support and fund the PA have blood on their hands?
Austria & Hungary tell the EU & UN to shove it, will Not betray Israel for Hamas Austria & Hungary tell the EU & UN to shove it, will Not betray Israel for Hamas Reviewed by Voice on May 22, 2020 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.